Inside Austin All Natural
- STRETCH YOURSELF – Dr. Joe Vitale
- TEARS OF A CLOWN A smile for Robin Williams – Beth Carpenter
- SWEET SOUL MUSIC Guided Imagery and Music – Amy Blair
- WHAT’S YOUR PSYCHIC COMBO MEAL? – Deborah Antich
- MAGNESIUM Colloidial trace minerals – Gary Hannah
- RECLAIMING YOUR INNATE POWERS – Christina Allen
- BREAD-FREE BREAD RECIPE Garlic Onion Bread – Nerissa Oden
- MORINGA OLEIFERA The Miracle Tree
- TETRAHEDRAL MAN – Joseph Bender
- TUNING YOUR METABOLISM – Making a list, checking it twice – Meridian Grace, ND
- WHY IS THE SKY BLUE? And why is there ozone in my ear? – Michael Abedin
- A TOUCH OF LIGHT The Melchizedek Axiotonal Alignment – Dr. Jackie McDaniels
- THE REIKI APPRENTICE The journey of Tenzin Lama Sherpa
- DEAR ASHTARA – Ashtara Sasha White
- VAPE IT? But I didn’t inhale… – Skip Looper
- BACH CHRONICLES: LARCH The Confidence Remedy – Michael Abedin
A Letter to Our Readers
Probably recycling this lead from a past September issue if memory serves (which it doesn’t always, lately) but it’s too good not to use it again. The September Issue is a documentary about creating the September 2007 edition of Vogue magazine, an 820-page monster weighing in at about five pounds. September is when new fall lines debut, and the film follows editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, said to be the inspiration for Meryl Streep’s character in The Devil Wears Prada, as she cuts a swath through the heavyweights of the design industry.
Good gig, if you can get it. Sort of humbling when you’re trying to figure out what to do after 100 issues of a nice little natural magazine. 101 as a palindrome, same articles forward and back? Beginner’s primer – Natural 101? (See Spot. See Spot run from the holistic vet. Run, Spot, run.)
Wintour nails it at the end, when the thing’s done and her beleaguered assistant asks – what do we do now?
Start on the next one, she says.